Sockscene knows all the last trends in wearing socks! We will help you to understand better how to wear striped socks since they are very popular...
1. Channel your inner zen and try teaming a grey plaid blazer with horizontal striped socks. Go down the classic route when it comes to footwear by finishing off with a pair of dark brown leather derby shoes.
2. To assemble a laid-back ensemble with a twist, you can wear a burgundy crew-neck t-shirt and horizontal striped socks. Take your look down a classier path by wearing a pair of navy canvas high top sneakers.
3. A tan crew-neck sweater and horizontal striped socks are a savvy getup to have in your casual styling collection. White leather low top sneakers will infuse an element of refinement into an otherwise mostly casual outfit.
4. This edgy pairing of an orange crew-neck t-shirt and horizontal striped socks is super easy to put together without a second thought, helping you look seriously stylish and ready for anything without spending too much time searching through your wardrobe.
5. A light blue denim jacket and horizontal striped socks make for the ultimate relaxed casual look for any man. A trendy pair of white canvas low top sneakers is an effective way to infuse a dash of refinement into your getup.
6. Combination of a multi colored plaid cardigan and horizontal striped socks is extra versatile and creates instant appeal. If you're on the fence about how to finish off, introduce a pair of white leather athletic shoes to the equation.
7. Pair a burgundy short sleeve shirt with horizontal striped socks to assemble an interesting and modern-looking city casual outfit. To give this ensemble a more elegant touch, complete this ensemble with a pair of olive suede boat shoes.
8. Marry a blue floral short sleeve shirt with horizontal striped socks if you want to look casually cool without putting in too much effort. Feeling brave today? Jazz things up with a pair of blue canvas high top sneakers.
9. For a casually stylish outfit, wear a red cardigan with horizontal striped socks — these items work really good together. If you wish to immediately class up this look with one single piece, why not complement this getup with a pair of dark brown leather brogues?
10. If you’re a jeans-and-a-tee kind of dresser, you'll like the pared down yet laid-back and cool combo of a navy check wool gilet and horizontal striped socks. For something more on the dressier side to complement your look, complete this outfit with leather oxford shoes.
Classic colors, stripes and floral patterns or checkered shirts and cardigans will make your outfit interesting, eye-popping and attractive at the same time!