T-shirts are an essential part of our wardrobe. They occupy a significant place in the closet! Learning how to dress up a T-shirt is a skill that everyone should master.
1. With a whimsical statement skirt, a graphic T-shirt is the perfect casual complement to prevent the outfit from looking over-the-top.
2. Of course, denim is a classic pairing, but style yourself up a bit by tucking in your top and opting for heels over casual flats.
3. If you've chosen to jump into the pool of pantsuits this summer,we couldn't support you more. With bold head-to-toe color, a graphic tee will keep the look grounded.
4. Keep a floral pencil skirt from looking too girly by throwing on a T-shirt. Knot the front or fashion a half-tuck to have fun with the easy style.
5. For an after-hours look, grab a leather mini and edgy heels.
6. For an outfit that you can wear straight into fall, pair a bold graphic tee with a pair of denim flares. The addition of a luxe tuxedo blazer is one of our favorite styling tricks to dress up our jeans.
7. We love the juxtaposition of the feminine shorts suit and boyish sports-inspired tee for everything from a Friday at the office to happy-hour cocktails afterward.
8. Your weekend graphic tee game will remain strong by opting for a striped cotton skirt and chunky-heeled sandals. It's also the perfect time to go a bit bolder with a pop of color.
Sockscene know lots of stylish looks and we will be sharing with you in our future posts...be sure!